WELCOME!

I'm so glad you are here.



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Speaking of fabric.......

My dear husband worries that it will fall over and crush me!  I'm sewing as fast as I can, but never seem to put a dent in it.  I counted the other day and I have 23 works in progress (mostly quilts).  Seems like as soon as I get focused and start making progress, another cute pattern or fabulous fabric line comes along and I am off to the races.

This picture isn't really all the fabric, but it's the stuff that is currently percolating through my mind.   Hopefully I will retire some day soon and I can wade into it and fire up one of my seven sewing machines and make some progress!  OK, no one really needs seven, but sometimes you just can't resist.  Who knows, the Chinese may start buying up machines!  I'm just ahead of the curve.

If you aren't into fabric, you may not know that cotton is going to take a leap in price.  It seems China is buying up cotton worldwide because their own crop failed this year because of flooding.  Therefore, it seems to me that I need to buy up as much as possible before the price skyrockets!  Makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment