WELCOME!

I'm so glad you are here.



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Saturday Block

Yeah!  It's Saturday and I was up and eager to check the Barbara Brackman blog where she introduces a new block each week to commerate the Civil War which began 150 years ago.  Civil War block website here  She is creating a new block every week for 52 weeks.  So far I have kept up and we are on the nineteenth block.  Today's is Missouri Star. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Along with the block she provides stories and photographs that relate to the block.  I am using a number of fabrics designed to look like fabric typical of the era.  They are commonly called Civil War reproduction fabrics.  Here are the 19 I have completed to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment